Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 6th...

December the 6th is a special day. It was the day we were given our first gift from God. The person from whom we would learn the most from in our lives. Who would change our lives forever and then change them again. We have been so blessed by Braydon over the last 8 years and we look forward to so many more with him. Happy
8th birthday to one of the two greatest boys ever!

On Saturday Braydon had his birthday party. This year we had a snake party! With LIVE SNAKES! The Creature Teacher brought 6 of her coolest animals and did a 30 minute show for Braydon and about 25 of his best friends. This is my son TOUCHING A SNAKE!!! Agh!




This is the snake cake I made him. Cakes are not my specialty (to say the very least) but he loved it and that's all that matters!


Today on Braydon's 8th birthday-he and I are getting in the car and driving to Houston to spend the next 6 days in the hospital for an epilepsy study. Please pray that all goes well and we will know more about his condition when we return. Full update with GREAT reports in a week.

1 comment:

  1. Victoria you are amazing! Im so happy I was blessed to meet someone like you and your family. I hope we can get to know one another more but for now I enjoy reading you blog!! Praying for Braydon every day! Love your family. Have a blessed week. Monica Valdez

    ReplyDelete