Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas fun...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This weekend we had so much Christmas fun...pictures with Santa, mailing a letter to Santa, and we went to Santaland in Lindale (2.5 million lights that are ONLY worth the THREE HOUR WAIT IN LINE because my kids loved them. I personally vote to NEVER go back...we made the memory once!). But these are the things I pray my kids and Jacoby and I will remember for always. Lots of fun and cute pictures!

We have a picture with Jacoby in it too but it's the one we ordered so it's not ready yet...we grabbed a few with our own camera also. Santa's helper understood my urgency to get them on my blog before next week!
Mailing a letter to Santa FIRST thing on Saturday morning...seriously before 9 am!!!
Running out to the mailbox with the letter he wrote in pajamas and cowboy boots. Who dresses this kid?

Smile at Mommy I need a good picture for my scrapbook!
Flag up! Ugh, we should have combed your hair first...

At Santaland:


Next on the agenda: "The Nativity Story" live on Monday night and North Pole of East Texas on Tuesday night!!! Whooohooo. More pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment