This year we mixed things up a bit. Because my husband has to work Thanksgiving evening but was off today...we celebrated our Thanksgiving on Wednesday instead of Thursday. So I cooked a full traditional thanksgiving meal for just the 4 of us. And we stayed home all day, enjoyed great food and put up our Christmas decorations. Although we broke tradition, we set a new one. As much as I love seeing all of our family on the holidays, we chose not to run around like mad trying to see everyone but to stay home, just the four of us and have a nice intimate family day. It was WONDERFUL. For that I am thankful. Enjoy the pics!


And we had our own Thanksgiving Day Parade! It went right in front of our house! LOL.
Beautiful family! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and that the Christmas season is full of Christ's joy!
ReplyDelete