Monday, February 1, 2010

"One Month to Live".....

Last night Jacoby and I attended the "One Month to Live" event and read day one of our book. In the discussion questions we chose what five things we would change if we only had one month to live....then we picked one to follow through with this week. Mine is my bedtime. After my children go to bed and my husband is at work I often spend any where from 4-6 hours cleaning house, talking on the the phone, on the computer (ahem, primarily Facebook). And lots of days I am running on 4-6 hours of sleep from the night before. I sit down to the computer at 8 pm and the next thing I know it is midnight! Well that is changing. Let's face it....If I had 30 days to live, I would not be spending so much time on the computer. I would sleep when my family sleeps so that I could be well rested and be my best self for them the next day! So no more computer time for me at night. And my flesh is weak, so I have posted a HOT PINK piece of card stock on my computer that says, "NO FACEBOOK AFTER DARK". So I am challenging myself to take it a step further and not getting on Facebook at all. At least for the next thirty days....maybe longer! Who knows what God is gonna do here!?!?!?

SO FOR THOSE OF YOU TAKING THE "ONE MONTH TO LIVE" CHALLENGE...WHAT DID GOD CHALLENGE YOU TO CHANGE THIS WEEK?

No comments:

Post a Comment