Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Rabbit "Tale"...

Today I took the boys to have their Easter pictures made. Jessica Worth runs a special every year on some really cute pictures with live bunnies and I thought this would be a great photo opp. I never could have imagined how wild this photo shoot would go!!! The boys looked adorable in their matching shirts and matching jeans. Hair was perfect. Smiles were on. And then things got crazy. I scheduled the pictures (which were taken at ECLC) for 2:30 forgetting that that was school release time. When you homeschool you just don't run on "school schedule". For every hour is a school hour and yet there are none! :-) SO while we are trying to take pictures, approximatly 150 3-6 year old students come barrelling in the school cafeteria where we are. For Braydon this was a BIT of a distraction....TO SAY THE LEAST!!! At one point during the photo shoot, Jessica picked the bunny up to re-position it and it peed everywhere....missing us by a "hare"!!! LOL. The whole time this is going on, Deacon was trying to climb into the empty rabbit cage. He wanted on the floor and in the cage. After ten minutes of this chaos I simply said, "Lets just go with what we got! Pick the best one and I'll take it!"

Never a dull moment!!! Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm sooooo glad you didn't get peed on! :) Sounds like an, ahem, adventure.

    ReplyDelete