Thursday, March 3, 2011
Overwhelmed...
With the pace of life these days for most Americans...it's easy to get overwhelmed. I'm sometimes overwhelmed by trying to balance housework, homeschool, doctor appts, church activites, personal interests, etc. I'm sometimes overwhelmed by all the bad news I hear in the world today. I'm overwhelmed by the call to share the love of Christ with others and not knowing the right thing to say. I'm sometimes overwhelmed by the amount of work it would take to get this world in a better place and where do you even start? I know families who are overwhelmed with three kids in sports and practices or games every night of the week except Sunday. I am frequently overwhelmed by laundry....just laundry alone. Today, overwhelmed is a feeling known to all of us on some level. And the only level it feels good on is when you are overwhelmed by the love of Christ. I've done many things in my life to not deserve the love and acceptance He has given me. I'm still in awe that He could love me the way He does. And I'm beyond overwhelmed when He allows me to see the world through His eyes. If you don't have a personal relationship with Christ, I encourage you to invite Him in...the joy you will experience, will overwhelm you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soooo good and soooooooo true!
ReplyDeleteI love you, sweet friend,
Melissa