his first tooth broke through the gumline. I couldn't get a picture of it because when I tried to open his mouth with my finger to take a pic he would just lick all over my finger and his tongue was in the way.
He took a sippy cup for the first time. 1 part juice, two parts water, HE LOvED IT!!! And cried real tears when it was gone!
He also went to his first Fall Festival/Stew Contest. He has NO IDEA how many of those are in his future. I have lived here for 22 years and still look forward to it every year! Daddy and Deacon at the Fall Festival below.
And he also did his first set of push-ups today. I am just so glad the camera was close by. This is a million-dollar shot!
What a special day. Thanks for sharing it with us. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteKristi
Precious pictures........and THAT IS a million dollar picture.........that is a PERFECT push-up! I like what you write on your posts here. I just KNEW that you'd be a wonderful blogger! ;D {hugs}
ReplyDelete