This week I went to our "Girls Night" that we plan as often as possible. Busy family schedules usually only allow for one about every 8 weeks or so. It is in these time that I am reminded I may possibly have the sweetest, most beautiful, best friends in the world. I love these girls for so many reasons...for the moms they are to their beautiful children, for the wives they are to their blessed husbands, for the friend they are to me and the friend they make me want to be to them. I love them for all the things we have been through together...births of our children, deaths of loved ones, hard times in marriage, financial struggles, at jobs, with post-partum depression. I love them for all the fun we have together, for the fact that we can be together 6 hours and not even realize what time it is or how long we have been out. I love the fact that we have celebrated years worth of birthdays together. I love that we can sing in front of each other and we all know we are as bad a singer as the person next to us! I love that each of them encourage me to be a better wife, mom, friend, sister, daughter and christian. I thank God for these women in my life! {Those of you who didn't make it last night and aren't in these pictures, please know that this message is for you too! Cori, Carrie, Amy V.}







No comments:
Post a Comment