The Dallas Cowboys hosted Homeschool Day last week and we went to get a VIP tour of the new stadium. It was really unbelievable and a little unnecessary if you ask me, but it was fun to see and hear all the facts. For instance...did you know that the stadium has 700 consession stands? 1600 bathrooms! Ford has a small car lot on one of the end zones! Over 3000 tv's!!! See what I mean? A little over the top....but we enjoyed and got some great pictures! The boys favorite part was running all over the field-Braydon threw footballs and Deacon he just ran wide open! Enjoy the pics!

My favorite picture that I took that day

The locker room


There goes Deacon...

The boys sitting in a suite...

These suites rent out for $4000 and HOUR!!!!!!

Braydon in the ESPN press box


I love your precious family! You guys are doing it right and doing a great job. I love your blog. It never fails to bring a smile to my face and an instant prayer to my lips for God to continue His faithful healing and to bless you.
ReplyDelete