(LOOK RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HAIR!)
I can honestly say with all the stressful and tough times we through with Braydon, he never gave me a gray hair but Deacon has been here three months and I am going gray. That's the only place I can figure it came from. Everyone always says they are from kids right? Jacoby said to pull it and I said no and that it makes me look wiser! Oh well. I bet it won't be my last!
Jacoby and I started P90X this week. Today we finshed day 2 and already we are barely able to walk. I noticed it this morning when I got up at 3:30 am to feed Deacon. I was definetly wincing getting out of the bed! But if we stick to it we are guaranteed great results.
Deacon is finally doing better and sleeping so much better. There for a while he was waking up 3-5 times a night. Right now we are waking up twice a night. I can do twice a night just fine. He was wearing me smooth out for a while. He is growing so fast and getting a really cute personality.
Braydon is changing fast too. I've got a whole post on Braydon and the changes and challenges he is facing right now. I will try to do a full update on him in the next couple of days. One of his new loves is fishing and he and his Daddy had some major bonding time over a fishing trip last week. He had some really great catches and made some unforgettable memories.
Love it, love it, love it! Deacon is too cute and what a precious pic of Jacoby and Braydon.
ReplyDeleteoh how i remember the first grey hair...but now, i don't even remember what my natural color is...thank you Ms Clairol!!! lol
ReplyDeleteGirl, I found my first grey hair last year and apparently it invited some friends...I have many now. You are gorgeous, grey and all.
ReplyDeleteDeacon is wearing the onesie I got him! He is so big. We all know how beautiful Braydon is but boy is Deacon a beautiful baby boy also! I am surprised about your ONE grey hair..you know I have been getting them for the last two years..they just keep multipling!
ReplyDeleteDeacon is huge-holy cow!! I am loving the pic of Braydon and dad fishing!! We have a lake in our back yard-come fish with us!!
ReplyDelete